The Department of computer science and machine learning was established in the year of 2020. With excellent laboratory facilities and dedicated faculty, the department offers an Under Graduate program (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with an annual intake of 180 students. The Department’s main objective is not only make the students excel in theory but also in experimental research through academic projects in various fields.
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning will impact all segments of daily life by 2025, with applications in a wide range of industries such as healthcare, transportation, insurance, transport and logistics, and customer service. A role in this domain places you on the path to an exciting, evolving career that is predicted to grow sharply into 2025 and beyond.
• Develop expertise in popular AI & ML technologies and problem-solving methodologies
• Develop the ability to independently solve business problems using AI & ML
• Learn to use popular AI & ML technologies like Python, Tensorflow, Jupiter Notebook etc., to develop applications
The world has been evoling rapidly with technological advancements, so the demand for AI &ML engeneers is also Increasing.
• Intelligent thinking
• Applied Math and algorithms
• Neural Network architectures
• Programming Languages
• Linear Algebra, Calculus & statistics
• Signal processing techniques
• Data Analyst
• Intelligence Analyst
• Data Manager
• Information Security Analyst
• Risk Analyst